- Stainless steel construction
- Meets ADA requirement when properly installed
- Front mount, concealed flanges
- Designer styles available
- Grab Bars for the whole bathroom
You will be amazed at how much more confident you’ll feel, stepping in and out of your shower, and moving around the bathroom, when you use these beautiful grab bars for support. Available in a range of styles and price levels, you will have no regrets when you add stainless steel support bars anywhere in your bathroom.
- Bench and L shaped seats available
- Stainless steel frame
- Durable, quality materials
- Most seats are made in the USA
- Free Shipping in USA
Visit Freedom Showers to find the right shower seat for you.
Adding a shower seat can make a world of difference for someone who struggles with balance or standing for more than a few minutes. You deserve the option to sit down while showering, if you want a more relaxed bathing experience.
We offer a large variety of sizes and styles to suit your bathroom design, from durable phenolic tops or comfortable padded seats.
Collapsible Water Retainer
- Water dam for roll in showers
- Durable neoprene rubber
- Self-adhesive, double sided epoxy tape keeps it in place
- End caps included
- Custom lengths available
Click here for installation instructions or to order online.
One of the biggest questions we get asked about our Freedom Accessible Showers is “How do I keep water in the shower stall?” Collapsible water retainers are the answer. They can be ordered for any shower opening size, and adhered to the low threshold to prevent water from coming up out of the shower pan. For even more protection, combine with a weighted shower curtain.
Weighted Shower Curtains
- Weights sewn into bottom seam
- 72” length
- Heavy duty vinyl curtain available in three different widths
- 66″ Premium nylon curtain also available
- Stain, odor, mildew resistant
See specs or Order online here.
With low threshold showers, the biggest concern is how to keep water leaking outside the shower curtain. The secret is to have a thicker, weighted shower curtain that doesn’t easily blow out over your bathroom floor. The heavy curtain with weights in the bottom seam, stays put.
For added protection on zero barrier showers, combine this curtain with a collapsible water retainer for the ultimate water barrier solution.
Shower Curtain Rod
- Sturdy 1” stainless steel tubular design.
- Can be cut to fit any ADA or Accessible Shower
- Comes with U cups for wall installation
- Order with Weighted shower curtain
Shower curtain rods are made from 1″ tubular stainless steel and are available for all sizes and styles of Accessible and ADA Showers.
Comes with U cups for solid installation.
Adjustable Handheld Shower Kit
- Adjustable handheld shower head
- 60” double seam hose
- Easy to adjust sliding bracket
- Glide bar doubles as grab bar
- On/off switch on shower head
Having an adjustable height shower head is ideal for any bathroom that may need to accommodate people with different needs.
The easy to use bracket on the glide bar allows you to set the shower head at different heights to work for someone standing or sitting.
The stainless steel glide bar can also be used as a grab bar for added support. Use this shower kit to be ADA compliant.
Shower Pressure Mixing Valve
- Pressure balanced for constant water temperature
- Includes plumbing fittings for installation
- Single lever for easy use
- ADA approved
Feel safe in your own shower, by installing a Pressure Balance Mixing Valve, which keeps the water temperature constant, no matter what else is going on in the home. No sudden changes to hot water when someone flushes a toilet. The lever style is easier to use for everyone.
Semi-Permanent Threshold Adapter
- For aging-in-place planning
- Great for adding a shower door
- Dimensions: 2.75” high by 3” wide
- High Gloss White
Available in lengths to fit any Freedom roll in shower.
Perhaps you’re not ready for a barrier free shower, but you want to plan ahead.
Installing an accessible shower with a Semi Permanent Threshold Adapter gives you the flexibility you need to have the best of both worlds. This threshold adapter easily converts your roll in shower to an easy step shower, gives you the option to install a shower door, and gives you options for the future.
- 2” Caulkless drain
- Stainless steel strainer
- For use with ABS/PVS pipe
- Brass body
Order online here or with your Freedom Shower kit for convenience
Often the last thing you think of but the first thing you need when installing a Freedom Shower or Pan. The 2” caulkless drain is furnished with a stainless steel strainer, a water-tight gasket and a securing nut for easy installation with ABS/PVS pipe connections.
(Not recommended for cast iron piping)